RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!!

2 posters

Go down

New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!! Empty New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!!

Post  Colormyworld Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 am

Hey everyone! There were a couple of spambots/spam accounts made recently. I delete them and their posts because obviously it's just us...but if anyone loses their password &/or decides to make a new account and/or a new person joins because they heard of us somehow, post here in reply or PM me so I know you are a legitimate user and I don't ban you. Very Happy

Also, if I deleted you already and you were a legitimate user, I apologize, but all deleted names were created within the last week and had suspicious names.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!! Empty Re: New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!!

Post  Naito Tue May 14, 2013 4:27 pm

I see two people on the member list I don't recognize. Not sure if anyone else knows them, but just wanted to let you guys know about it.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!! Empty Re: New Users and Spam Bots--If you make a new account, read this!!

Post  Colormyworld Tue May 14, 2013 6:47 pm

They are spambots and they are banned Very Happy One of them is likely just waiting for their account to age enough to post links. I just can't figure out how to remove them from the list of registered users--they can't post anymore.

EDIT: Figured it out! They are deleted now.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Yay! No more spambots! XD
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum