RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizardland

+2
Kuro
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wizardland Empty Wizardland

Post  Colormyworld Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Plot: In a fantasy realm, anyone can be a wizard if he or she has been properly trained. All sorts of creatures (vampires, werewolves, mermaids, griffins, etc.) are eligible. The elite wizarding school of N'asma has selected five candidates this year to learn the way of the wizards, but the best way to learn is truly through experience! Our heroes must face certain tasks to gain the title of wizard.

Start with a type of creature (human, werewolf, vampire, mermaid, etc. etc./hybrid) and take one magical power or set of them to start off (or go the route I'm going, and have your character not know yet!) Very Happy Like agility, strength, Earth-based powers, talk to animals, etc. And if you want a second or third character, feel free to have a stowaway or an animal familiar Very Happy

I am definitely playing this one by ear XD Any suggestions are appreciated!

I'll start us off in the next post!

And if you want to have an evil character, he/she could be infiltrating the Academy XD

Last edited by Colormyworld on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wizardland Empty Re: Wizardland

Post  Colormyworld Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm

It seemed like a long time since he had been home. He hated the surface world's intense temperatures and the feel of air on his face. He missed the relaxing waves, the colorful fish, and the beautiful coral of his home. But as his mother had told him, his father was a human and a wizard to boot, so to attend this wizarding school--if it could even be called that, this N'asma place--was a great way to honor his father's memory.

Cole snorted. In his father's memory. Like his father was dead or something. Might as well be, for all Cole knew. He had never even met the guy, but his mother claimed that he had not left by choice and that Cole looked just like him. It was extremely rare for mermaids to look as human as Cole, in fact, and unheard of for them to have bright red hair like his. They normally had elven features (after all, they and elves descended from the same species) and blue and purple hair.

Cole finally reached the top of the mountain, the arranged meeting place for the five candidates. Legs were not fun. He really missed home.

He was surprised to see a woman, hunched over with age, standing there. "Candidate Cole, ability to...?" She raised a white eyebrow.

"I don't know yet."

She blinked rapidly then scribbled something down. "Very well. You are the first to arrive. I am Lady Scara, and I am to be your first instructor. We must wait for the others first, though."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am

Raine walked down the path that lead to the school of N'asma. She hopes the school is next to a river or stream or any body of water. As a water nymph, she wants to stay near water at all times. She ran her hand through her blue hair and hoped for the best. She is really excited to be here. Her parents have told her about this place and she can't wait to start learning. She looked ahead and saw two people at the gate. One of them had bright red hair while the other was an elderly woman. She stopped infront of them and smiled. "Is this the wizarding school? My name is Raine."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 am

Esther took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I hope I can do this. This is going to be my first time going to a school." She lightly played with her hair while making the color change as well. Being a shifter allows her to change her appearance as well as her form, but she doesn't know how to do that just yet. She's been taught by her parents, but only the basics. Now she can learn more. She can't wait to start, but she's really nervous. She looked ahead of her and saw a few people. She walked over to them and asked, "Is this where the candidates are to meet?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Erik couldn't help but release a sigh as he walked up to the school. He didn't really want to get involved in this, especially since the werewolf hated school with a passion. It was just his luck though that his parents kept insisting he attended to the school. He didn't see the point in this though, but in order to humor them (and to get them off of his back), Erik agreed to the school. And as he continued to head to the school, he knew that this was going to be a tough school year. Though, when he caught sight of the others, he placed a smile on his face. "Hi there. This is where the candidates are supposed to meet, right?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"Sorry I'm late!" Aiden cried as he ran up to everyone else, a hood pulled over his head to block out the sun. He panted a bit before looking up at the others, eying them from beneath the hood. The vampire then looked over to the old woman.

"...This is where we're supposed to meet, right?"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Lady Scara smiled at the group. "Yes, candidates, this is the proper meeting place for you. Before we begin the first"--she paused, deciding on the best way to phrase it--"lesson, please state your name and ability for identification purposes."

Cole did not reply.

"Please begin," Scara gently said to him.

"But I already told you! Agh, fine." Cole crossed his arms. "Cole, and as I already said, I don't know what my power is."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 am

"My name is Raine. I'm a water nymph and I can slightly control water. My parents told me I can do more, but I'm not sure what other abilities I have." She smiled and turned to the next person. "I believe it's your turn now miss."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 am

"Thanks Raine. I'm Esther and I'm a shifter. I can change my appearance, but I haven't grasped changing my form yet." She smiled lightly and turned to the next person. "You're next."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Erik rubbed the back of his head, sighing. He said, "I'm Erik, and I'm a werewolf. I don't know what my power is." Then he glanced over to the last person in their group.

"Your turn."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 pm

"Ah, I'm Aiden and I have a little control over telekinesis," the vampire told them, shifting a bit nervously.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Scara clasped her hands together. "Wonderful. Now we must test you to be sure that you are all worthy of being taught magic. One of my colleagues is waiting for you on a mountain on the other side of the Deep Forest. There are many dangers between here and your destination. Any survivors will continue on in your lessons." She pointed to an ominous woods in the valley of the mountain they currently stood on. "See you soon, candidates." She vanished.

Cole gaped at her. "You have to be kidding me. Did she just ditch us? She did! She ditched us!"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 pm

"Well I guess we better head over there. Who knows what lurks in that forest." Raine turned towards the forest and took a deep breath. "Shall we make it a race or would it be better for us to stick together?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm

"I think it'll be a good idea to go together," Esther said while looking at the four other candidates. "Unless someone has a problem with that?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

"Nope," Erik replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "I doubt it'd easy either way if we're going alone or with a group."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Aiden looked at everyone before nodding. "Going in a group would be a lot safer."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Cole sighed heavily. He didn't want to be here in the *first place*, and now he had to trek into some forest? At the same time though, he was not eager to take out his frustration on the others. They were stuck together in this.

"Let's head down," he finally said, and began to climb down the rocky mountain towards the valley, where the woods began. It was not very steep, which was fortunate because he was clumsily tripping every few steps. "I hate legs."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Raine turned to Cole and smiled lightly. "If it helps, I can form water around you so you don't have to use your legs."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 am

Esther smiled and turned towards the forest. "Then, let's head into the forest and show it who's boss here!" She snickered and took the lead in the front of the line.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Erik chuckled at Esther's enthusiasm, crossing his arms across his chest. He said, "Then let's get to it."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

Aiden nodded, inwardly sighing. Somehow, he had the feeling that things would be a lot more complicated than it should be.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 am

Cole gave Raine a hesitant--and rather small--smile. "Thanks for the offer, but it's just not the same. You're a water nymph, right? So don't you have similar issues? I don't know much about your species...where are you from?" He continued heading down the mountain. The forest was not too terribly far now. He suspected that getting to it would be easier than getting through it.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:16 am

Raine smiled lightly and walked alongside with Cole. "I'm used to using my legs. I lived with my parents and we lived next to a lake. As long as I'm close to water, I'll be fine."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 am

Esther continued to look around at her settings in amazement. "So what's so scary about this forest? I've never really been around this area before. It doesn't look like much to me."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Erik rubbed the back of his head. "There might be something in the forest that could be dangerous," he reasoned.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum