RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Randomizer!

+2
Arashi
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Randomizer! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Randomizer!

Post  Kuro Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 am

Salene looked over to Evangeline and rose an eyebrow. "Never met a non-human huh? Then what are you?"

Seiyu smirked. "I know about this place because I was ordered to come here and kill the master of this place."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Blake released a slight scoff. "I'm not scared. It's only reasonable if I was wary, isn't it?" He glanced over at Salene, silently asking if the other woman was always like this.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

"That. Was unexpected," Leon remarked dryly as he looked over at Seiyu. "So, we just have to survive until morning, right?"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:42 am

She smiled gleefully. "You humans misunderstand sarcasm~! Oh, to be young again..."

She looked to her nails. "You should be wary. I may be the bird that eats the leeches, but it's mostly from hunger and only a bit from contempt."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well . . . I guess we have to stick together and survive the rest of the night." Kaien sighed lightly while rubbing the back of his head. Not to mention, his target got away. He's going to have to find him before he managed to escape from this place.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 am

Salene rolled her eyes. "Let's keep going. I don't know about you, but I want to leave this place. Unfortunately, leaving right now isn't an option since this 'master' wants to feast on us. So let's kill him already so I can leave."

Seiyu grinned and turned back towards the other two. "You two can stick with each other. I have work to do... unless you care to join me?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

"I'll have to agree with her," Blake said, gesturing over to Salene. Then, he tucked his hands into his pockets.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"I'll join," Leon replied, looking over at Seiyu. "It's the least I can do."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am

As if on cue*, dozens of bats and crows flew through the mansion, many congregating around the trio.

"You've reorganized!" Evangeline cried with amusement as the creatures began to turn into the humanoid vampires. At least four dozen surrounded them. "So your master has a plan now, eh?"

A female vampire near her hissed. "You will never get to our master. There are hundreds of us versus what? Four humans with barely any magical abilities and one ancient uber-vampire who has been softened by human love." She cackled. "You'll die before you reach the master. Even better, once he regains his strength--he has been asleep for a while, after all--he'll be able to expand his empire out of this village." She grinned to Salene and Blake. "He'll be certain to devour your families later so you won't be lonesome in hell. I bet all of you will be delicious." The vampires moved in closer, creating a circle around the three of them.

Evangeline responded by extending her fingernails into claws and removing the female vampire's head. She grinned madly as she watched the blood pool on the floor. She breathed in the scent. "Your master sounds like he'll be delicious, dear."

{* Very Happy}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 pm

"I'll join you too. You know this place better than us." Kaien smiled lightly. Hopefully, his target hasn't been killed yet.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Salene looked around her and raised her spear. "How about you feast later. We have other things to worry about." She watched as the others kept closing in on them. She turned towards Blake. "I hope you can fight."

Seiyu smiled. "Great. Maybe you two can join me in this business when it's over." She turned towards the basement and took a deep breath. "Let's go."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

"You don't have to worry about me," Blake told Salene, drawing out his blade. He looked at the vampires that were surrounding them, a smirk slowly forming on his face.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

"Well, let's think about it after we survive the night," Leon told Seiyu, reaching into the holster attached to his pant leg to take out a gun.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

"But--" Evangeline sighed, shaking her head. "Sorry, dearie, you're right. I'm getting a bit senile with my age. Losing my common sense. Best to kill them all before dinner." She stood up straight, extending her clawed hand. "This should be fun."

With that, she jumped into the mob of vampires and began to fight them, claw-to-claw and claw-to-weapon.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am

Kaien nodded in agreement. "We'll talk about this late. Let's just get through the night."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Salene sighed and thrusted her spear forward impaling the vampire infront of her. "Let's just hurry and kill them all."

"Alright. Let's go." Seiyu took off towards the basement. "I hear fighting! Looks like someone is fighting the residents of this place. Come on!"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm

"I won't object to that," Blake said as he continued to kill the vampires that kept on trying to surround them.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Leon followed after Seiyu, frowning a bit. "It might be the other people who came into this mansion."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Evangeline was giggling in a high pitch as she ripped the heads of vampires. "We'll be through with them soon."
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

"Yea . . . the others." Kaien followed after them. "Hopefully, they're able to defend themselves."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 pm

"That better be soon. I have better things to do than dealing with these!" Salene looked around and saw that the crowd is slowly diminishing. If only time can speed up so that it was morning already.

Seiyu kept running and whistled. "Would you look at that? Looks like this is going to be a fun fight." She took out her swords and slashed a few from the outside crowd. "Are you guys ok over there? I'm here to help!"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:36 pm

"Good timing then," Blake remarked as he spared Seiyu a glance. He looked at the vampires, frowning before sliding another knife out of his sleeve.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Leon watched them fight, amazed before quickly drawing out his gun as more vampires began to appear around them.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

"Ah, more humans!" Evangeline flashed her fangs. "I thought I smelled something unusual. With so many strong spirits here, no wonder that batty old vampire thinks you'll make delicious meals." She broke a vampire's back with her foot while clawing another's arm off. The number of remaining vampires was quickly diminishing.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 am

Kaien took out his dagger and stabbed a few of them. "What are you guys doing here? It's like you're asking for trouble."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next