RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Randomizer!

+2
Arashi
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Randomizer! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Randomizer!

Post  Arashi Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Blake looked over at the newcomer, blinking before smiling. "Yeah, but it's probably best we go and alert the butler about this, right?"

He glances over at Kaien, feeling as though there was something familiar about the man, but he looked back over at the newcomer.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Nathan nodded, yawning. "Right, well you two can do that. I think I'm going to try to find my room first. Name's Nathan, by the way. See you," he said, turning around, waving back to the other two as he began to walk away, glancing back at the two of them.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am

"I'm looking for one of my herbs to stop these annoying coughs. I'm Salene, the fortune-teller." She turned back to her belongings and continued her search. "I found it!" she exclaimed while pulling out a long vine with dark green leaves. She walked over to the sink and filled a cup with water. She picked a few leaves off and dropped them into the water. "Now while I let that settle," she said and turned back to Evangeline. "Care for a reading?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:49 pm

The nun chuckled, stepping into the room with her cane's assistance. "Oh dear, I'm not sure I believe in fortunetelling." She looked back at Salene, as if inspecting her. "Besides, at my age, there isn't much future left to tell." She chuckled to herself, then coughed. She briefly considered leaving the room and heading towards her dinner, but this was interesting enough to deny her stomach temporarily. "Do you really have an ability? In my years, I have seen many things that human beings cannot explain."

Last edited by Colormyworld on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a verb lol)
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am

Kaien let out a long sigh before coughing a few times. "So Blake, should we get the butler to clean this up?" He looked over to him curiously. He knows he's seen him before, but he can't put his finger on it. It's something really important. "Have you been to other places Blake? You don't like one of the townspeople."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm

"Who, me? Of course I've been to other places. I tend to travel around a lot, looking for jobs," Blake replied casually. He looked down at the fallen chandelier and continued, "But yeah, we should go look for that butler. Don't think he'd be too happy if we just left it here without informing him."

Though, now he's giving Kaien a curious glance. He asked, "Are you all right there, Kaien?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Nathan released a sigh as he tried to find his room before noticing one of the butlers nearby. He blinked before walking over to him.

"Hey."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 am

Salene looked over to her with a slight scowl. "Do you doubt my abilities? I have been accurate in all my readings!" She hated being called a fake. She knows that there are those out there who fake their gifts, but she was no such thing. "I'll show you how accurate I am. Sit down."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 am

The nun eyed her as she obeyed. She slowly made her way to the chair and sat down with some difficulty. She let out a breath of air. "Oh dear, I hope you can prove me wrong. I know of evil's existence in this world. I have seen many demons in my time." She gazed out the window briefly, noting the sun's approach to the horizon. It was closer than it was when she checked just a few minutes ago. After a moment of thought, she turned back to Salene. "To find someone with a wholesome ability would be great fortune."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 am

Kaien waved him off a bit. "I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well right now. It'll go away." He turned back towards Blake and covered his mouth. "Let's go find the butler. After that I'm going to go rest."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm

"Right, right," Blake said as he began walking down the hall, in hopes of finding the butler. He didn't pay the other man too much attention as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, fingering a small, sheathed blade he kept.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Releasing a sigh after the rather boring talk with the butler, Nathan finally found himself in his room, muttering something about anti-social butlers. He flopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling as he made himself at home. Then, he glanced over to the wall, seeing an unfinished contraption that he had started a long time ago. Taking a deep breath, Nathan got up and walked over to it.

Might as well try to finish it now, he supposed.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 am

Salene took out a deck of tarot cards and began arranging them. She took the first card and flipped it. "You're in the presence of dangerous company. I believe the other guests here aren't as civil about somethings." She then started turning the rest of the cards and sighed lightly. "There's a murderer here, as well as one that is hunting them. I advise you to stay away from anyone in this mansion." She looked up towards the nun and eyed her carefully. "I strongly advise you to stay in your room unless it's of the utmost importance."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 am

Evangeline glanced over the rim of her glasses at Salene. Then she slowly moved one shaky hand to the cards and flipped two over. "The Fool," she noted softly, then glanced at the second card. "And Death. They say those mean change is coming." She stood up and moved to the window, where she stood in silence for a minute before continuing. "Indeed, it is. Tell me, child, is the murderer human? And the hunter?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 am

Kaien silently followed after Blake. He knows that he's seen him somewhere before. "How long have you been in this town Blake? You should see some of the sights here." Hopefully, this will buy him some time to figure out who he was and why he looked so familiar.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

"Oh, I've been here for a few days now, but I just found this mansion earlier today." Blake looked around, hoping to find some sort of clue as to where the butler was. He continued to finger the blade in his pocket. There was something off about his man and the redhead felt that he would have to deal with him soon before he became too troublesome.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 pm

{You guys can skip me over for a little bit since my guy is a bit of a loner |D}
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Salene pulled out a card from the deck. "They're both human, but their abilities exceed that of a regular human. Be careful." She took her cards and put them back into the deck. "Rather you believe this or not, it's up to you. However, I stronly advise you to stay away from the others here." She got up from her chair and went to pick up her cup that she almost forgotten. She took a sip and let out a long breath. "Anything else you would like to know?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm

{Kai, I can bring in the butler or the late master's daughter if you'd like?}

Evangeline eyed Salene. "Oh, I believe that you are the real deal, m'dear. Are you human as well?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 pm

"How is it you've been here for a few days and you just now found this mansion?" Kaien asked while looking around for the butler. "You're not very observant are you?" he snickered lightly, but ended up coughing a bit.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"Hey, my job tends to keep me busy and I'm usually off to the next town by now," Blake said defensively, huffing.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm

{No, it's fine 8D You guys can continue on}
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm

"Like those in this mansion, I am human, but my abilities far exceed those of a normal human." She took another sip of her drink and sighed lightly. "Would you like a drink? I make the most amazing tea ever."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am

{If you change your mind, let me know! ^-^}

Evangeline chuckled heartily. "Oh, my dear, it's actually about my dinner time." Using her cane, she walked to the door. "Why don't you join me? I would love to hear how you discovered your ability." She winked. "If you stick around long enough, maybe I'll even tell you about my power."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 am

"So then why aren't you on your way to your next destination?" Kaien asked Blake while snickering quietly. "You sure are one weird person."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next