RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri

+2
Kuro
Naito
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri

Post  Naito Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 am

Artic watched as Noelle stomped out of Jensen's office. "Is that really a good idea? What if she tries to stow away?"

Aiden turned to Mikale. "Don't you have any work to do? I know that this company aren't the only people that hire you." He turned towards Seth and Flame. "Let's go." He walked out silently and continued on to the training room.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Jensen rubbed his eyes a bit. "I need to find something for her to do. If worse comes to worse, I'll send her on a recon mission."

Seth followed after Aiden. He turned towards Flame and slightly tilted his head. "How old are you Flame? You look really young to be in this section of the corporation."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Flame smiled up at Seth as she replied, "I'm seven years old!"

Ian sighed. "It's best to send her now then before Artic and I leave."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Norm nodded. "If you wish to come along, that's fine as long as you don't disturb anyone. I am, after all, to evaluate Mr. Warlock's performance as an instructor and any interference with his teaching would influence my perception."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Mikale only smirked at what Aiden said before nodding to Norm, following Aiden and the two trainees out.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 am

Artic nodded in agreement. "I can understand that she wants to help, but going into Umbra Scriptum is close to suicide." She turned around and walked out of his office. "You know where to find me. Maybe I can find some way to get Noelle to calm down."

Aiden looked back towards Flame and sighed. "You're one of the experiments aren't you?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Jensen nodded a bit and let out a long sigh. "Do you think you can find her for me, Ian? I have a strong feeling she's going to be letting out her frustration somewhere."

Seth looked down at Flame in shock. "Experiment? But you're only seven!"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

"So?" Flame blinked up at Seth questioningly. "They experiment on children."

Ian nodded and walked out of the office, releasing a sigh as he did so.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Indeed, a group of new trainees had incurred Noelle's wrath. They had wolf-whistled at her, unaware of her reputation, and she had simply asked if they cared to spar, promising a kiss to anyone who could beat her.

Now they were all crying like little wusses. Babies. "How the hell was I supposed to know you were that Noelle?" one sobbed as his friend wrapped his now-broken wrist.

Noelle shrugged, punching the wall repeatedly.

Norm cleared his throat. "As assistant to the president, I feel the need to note that these experiments are all legal and there have been no deaths." At least not recently. As far as he knew.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"You know, Noelle," Seren began as she saw the scene unfold before her eyes. She raised an eyebrow. "There wasn't any need to beat them up."

"Relax! Flame here is one of the best, successful experiments," Mikale remarked. So far, he added mentally.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 am

Artic walked into the training room and saw a bunch of bodies on the floor with Noelle standing in the middle of it all. "Umm . . . did I come at a bad time? You know Noelle, I believe Jensen is looking for you."

Aiden looked down towards Flame and sighed. He walked into the training room and walked over to the computer. "Here's your first lesson." He entered in a code and watched as the training room changed into a forest. "Enemies will be attacking from all directions. Try to fend them off as long as you can."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Jensen looked through a few plans and frowned a bit. Things were not going well for them. He needs to gather more soldiers who would fight against the corporation. Looks like a few rebels are going to be recruiting new members.

Seth looked around while removing his sword from his back. "So this is our first lesson huh ..." He heard rustling and ducked as an arrow came out of the forest. "This is going to be interesting."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Flame smiled as she avoided another arrow that came flying through the forest. She unsheathed the sword she had around her waist and grinned. "This should be fun."

Ian stopped when he arrived at the scene, sighing when he took notice of all the trainees lying on the ground. He looked over at Noelle and said, "Jensen's calling for you."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:45 pm

"They agreed to the terms," Noelle replied defensively. "And why does Jensen wanna see me? Gonna lock me up and make sure I don't go 'berserk' again?"

Norm watched from the observation window. There was no way anyone was getting him near any arrows! They had tried to train him once--combat basics, just in case. He'd blacked out within thirty seconds.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Mikale stopped behind Norm, patting his shoulder. "Not going to get closer to watch the experience, Norm?"

Seren blinked a bit, looking over at Artic and Ian.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

"He's not going to lock you up. He has a mission for you actually." Artic looked over at all the soldiers on the floor and sighed. "You know, Noelle, there are practice dummies. You don't have to beat up the entire population of our group."

Aiden watched silently as his trainees proceeded with their first lesson. Now he can observe how well they fight and assess if they're worth the effort of being trained or not.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

Seth ducked to the side as soldiers started rushing towards them. He tried to count how many were there, but there was too much to keep track. "This is going to be endless." He drew his sword from his back and attacked the oncoming soldiers.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Flame jumped back as more arrows came flying at her, moving quickly to slash them. She let out a small breath before grinning when she noticed soldiers coming out. Closing her eyes, fire began to surround her sword as she charged at them, cutting them down.

Ian replied, "You have a mission, actually."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"A mission?" Noelle was skeptical. No way he'd change his mind about her suspension so quickly. But before she could think about that, she felt the need to reply to Artic: "Ya gotta problem with me fightin' people who wanted a fight?" Then she turned back to Ian. "I'm not babysitting a diplomat again."

Norm squirmed uncomfortably. "No, I'm quite content just staying here."

Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Mikale snickered at that, pulling back as he continued to watch the training session unfold. "That's hardly any fun, you know."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm

"I'm all for when they want to fight, but to this point?" She indicated to all the members on the ground groaning in pain. "Now, that's a bit too much."

Aiden watched silently as his trainees fought against the simulations. They're good compared to the past trainees he had. He walked over to the computer and raised the difficulty of the lesson. Now the arrows will come faster and often while the soldiers are a lot stronger.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 am

Seth quickly ducked when the soldier he was fighting suddenly swung his sword sideways. They're getting stronger . . . and smarter. He turned towards Aiden and frowned. "You raised their level?!" He heard whistling and quickly moved to the side as hundreds of arrows suddenly rained down from the sky.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Flame's eyes widened before jumping around to dodge the arrows, swinging her sword sideways to deflect one of the soldiers' attack.

Ian sighed. "You're not going to babysit a diplomat."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 am

Noelle moved her hand like a duck opening its bill. "Blah blah blah. Then what the hell does he want me to do?"

Norm winced as he watched the arrows, thanking his diety of choice for his safe position. "Y-yes, well, I don't think anything is fun."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Mikale chuckled, jamming his hands into his pockets as he continued to watch the session. "Maybe we should have a small sparring session later."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum