RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri

+2
Kuro
Naito
6 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri - Page 3 Empty Re: Umbra Scriptum VS Tien Tri

Post  Naito Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

Artic sighed and rubbed her temples lightly. "Why don't you go back to Jensen's office and see for yourself. We were only asked by him to tell you this. Now get going."

Aiden shrugged and continued to observe them. "You two seem to be doing well before. Now, let's see how well you are against enemies of this level. Afterall, not all the enemies are the same."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 am

Seth grumbled a bit before jumping to the side as more arrows started raining down. "Isn't this a bit too much? This is our first lesson afterall." He carefully scanned his surroundings and blocked off multiple attacks from soldiers who seem to be performing a hit-and-run tactic.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Flame gritted her teeth a bit when she was pushed back by one of the soldiers, summoning a wave of fire to take them down. She heard something pass her by and quickly dodged to avoid the incoming arrows.

"Go and ask him yourself," Ian told her.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 am

"Y'know, I'm gettin' sick of y'all." Noelle cracked her knuckles, glancing at them uncertainly before storming out, down the hall and into Jensen's office.

Norm glanced at Mikale. "A-are you talking to me?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

"Maybe," Mikale replied, grinning.

Seren watched Noelle walk away before glancing at the others.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm

"You know . . . just once I would really like to take her down a few pegs." Artic sighed and watched Noelle leave. She wanted to teach Noelle a thing or two, but Jensen won't allow her to train with the others since her powers are dangerous and a bit unstable ever since her escape. "If only . . ."

"If you don't like my training, then you can quit now. I don't tolerate slackers," Aiden said while watching them from his spot. So far he's not liking the attitude on that one. The girl, however, hasn't complained once. "Why can't you be like the girl? She's taking this training seriously, like you should be."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 am

Seth grumbled a bit again before turning his attention back towards the fight. He knew that Aiden was a tough teacher, but this is too much. "I can't be like Flame because then this group won't be fun! We can't always be serious in every situation." He snickered a bit before ducking when more arrows rained down near him.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Flame held back a snicker as she continued to avoid the arrows, deflecting the soldiers' attacks. She glanced over at Seth briefly before moving to charge at the enemies.

Ian sighed. "Maybe later. Right now, we need to prepare for the mission."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am

Noelle knocked loudly--and impatiently--on Jensen's door.

Norm hesitated again. "Oh. Well, I...er...I don't really fight."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Mikale snickered and watched the training session. Then, he smiled. "Well now, I'm off. See you around, Norm." With that, he turned and walked away, shoving his hands into his pockets.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

"Right. Let's go get ready then. I'll meet you at the front in a bit." Artic turned towards the direction of her room and walked off.

Aiden closed his eyes a bit and let out a long breath. He took out his sword and charged towards Seth.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Seth quickly jumped backwards while blocking Aiden's attack. "What are you doing? I thought you were just watching us!"

Jensen took a deep breath. "Come in, Noelle."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Flame barely paid any attention when Aiden attacked Seth, blocking off the other soldiers' attacks.

Ian nodded and sighed, going to his room to get ready.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Mikale hummed as he walked down the hallway, shoving his hands into his pockets. He smiled. This game was becoming more and more fun, it seemed. And with this mercenary, playing on both sides was even more entertaining.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 pm

{Sorry for the lack of reply! I forgot that this post was on a different schedule than the others D:}

Noelle entered and grumbled something to herself that sounded rather violent. "What do you want?"

Norm winced as he watched.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

{No worries.}

Artic grabbed her bag and sword from her room. She looked around wondering when she's going to be back here. Her last mission took a month, but this one will be completely different. She was going back to the place where her previous life was a living hell. Closing her eyes for a brief second, she cleared her mind. She's going to need to stay focused. Turning around, she walked out of her room and made her way to the entrance.

Aiden jumped backwards a bit. "What's the point in being an instructor if I can't instruct you? There are many types of enemies out there, you never know who's going to attack you or how strong they are. You need to be prepared for everything." He resumed his stance and waited to see who will attack first.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Flame eyed Aiden carefully, holding her sword out. Then, she charged at him, determined to find any weakness in his stance.

Ian released a sigh as he waited for Artic at the entrance. He leaned against the wall as he waited for Artic, keeping his eyes closed as he thought about what will happen on the mission. Though, after a while, he shifted and opened his eyes as he released a sigh. This mission was going to be difficult, he knew, and he had to make sure that everything would go smoothly.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Seth watched as Flame charged towards Aiden. He wanted to keep watching, but arrows and soldiers are still raining down on them. This was the most intense first lesson he has ever gotten.

Jensen took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm sending you and Seren on a mission. It's going to be a recon mission."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Seren sneezed and rubbed her nose, wondering if someone was talking about her.

Mikale hummed as he left the company, pulling the hood of his coat over his head when he felt rain pouring down at him.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 am

Noelle raised an eyebrow. "What kinda recon? I ain't some kinda errand girl, y'know. This better not be some busy work."

Norm frowned, taking out a clipboard and writing some notes down. "His teaching techniques are rather unorthodox," he muttered to himself.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 am

Artic looked ahead to see Ian waiting for her. She waved over to him and kept walking. "Ready?"

Aiden jumped backwards to avoid Flame's charge. He positioned his sword infront of him and sent a slash in her direction.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 am

Jensen sighed. "It's nothing like that. I need you to go scout out the area around Umbra. I've been hearing that they're starting to catch on to our spies and scouts."

Seth whistled lightly as he watched the fight going on a bit away from him. No wonder Aiden was named as the best in this place.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Flame grunted a bid as she skid back from the slash. Her grip on her sword tightened before she held it in a reverse-grip, charging at him again.

Ian nodded. "Ready."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 am

Seren sighed as she looked over in the direction where the Leader's office was, hoping that the talk with Noelle would go fine.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

Noelle stared at him for a long time before nodding. "Fine. Who am I working with again?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum