RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 6 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Color Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Usagi nodded, still daydreaming about that delicious, luxurious, gigantic bar of chocolate...so what if there were giant crabs? Crabs weren't scary! Right?

"Transport?" Conan asked, noting Komui's arrival.

"No," Narugami replied, gazing out at the beach. "But I don't think it's related to...your situation."
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 am

"Yeah. Is this how our classes going to be?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked while looking over towards Lightning.

Komui smiled and nodded. "That's right. This school has an interesting machine that allows this building to be transported to different dimensions. This is how your classes are going to take place. Depending on the place depends on who you're going to be learning with."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Yuffie turned towards Usagi and sighed lightly. "Come on! There's so much to explore!"

Lightning shrugged. "I'm not sure. I wasn't paying much attention. It probably is, though. Let's go find someone who does know."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 am

"How about we ask the principal? That kid and that tall guy must know about it," Lavi suggested
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 pm

"Must be this place then," Loki muttered, releasing a sigh.

Tifa paused as she noticed Akabane. "Are you looking for the others too?"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

"Learning?" Great, just what he needed. "What am I learning?" Conan asked, raising an eyebrow.

Narugami nodded. "There's definitely something weird about it."
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

"You mean the kid with the eyepatch?" Hikaru looked over to Lavi.

"It's hard to believe that that little kid is the principal of this place." Kaoru snickered.

Komui shrugged and looked over to them. "We all will find out soon. First, we need to go find the rest of the teachers and students. Let's go!"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Yuffie turned back towards Usagi and shrugged. If she didn't want to go, then it's her lost. She turned back the other way and marched off.

Lightning let out a sigh. "Let's go you three." She looked back towards them and started walking down the hall.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Lavi just shrugged and followed after Lightning, hands clasped behind his head.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 am

"Have you seen Yamino-kun?" Loki asked, glancing over at Narugami.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Conan glanced at Loki then at Komui, trying to decide which mystery was more important to him, before finally following Komui. There was still that other kid, the headmaster, to worry about. Were all three of them here for some reason?

Narugami shrugged. "Dunno. Haven't seen the megane in a while. He's probably looking for you. You're not in your room."

Usagi broke free from her chocolate-induced splendor to follow Yuffie. "I'll come!"

{D: D: Sorry, I forgot about Usagi last time!}
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other. They both shrugged in unison and followed after Lavi and Lightning.

Komui turned towards Loki and Narugami. "Come on you two! You don't want to get left behind do you?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon May 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Yuffie grinned and kept walking forward. "Excellent! Look out world! Here comes the great Yuffie Kisaragi and her trusty friend Usagi!"

Lightning looked down the hall. "There's no one down this way." She turned towards the three and asked, "Which direction did you guys come from?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed May 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Akabane tipped his hat over to Tifa and smiled amiably before heading down the hall.

Lavi gestured over to the direction he and the twins came from previously. He replied, "That way."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 am

Loki turned to Komui and smiled. "Ah, sorry. But I have to find someone first. I'll catch up with you later." With that said, he ran off.

Tifa eyed Akabane warily, but she smiled. "Let's go find the students."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

"Yeah!" Usagi grinned, but immediately tripped and stumbled. After a minute of whining, she stood up again and continued the walk.

Narugami and Conan watched Loki go but only Narugami spoke. "I have to get back to my job! A janitor's work is never over. I've been on break far too long as it is!" With that, he rushed off.

Conan sighed.

Meanwhile, Yamino was searching a different hallway for any sign of his father. "Loki-sama! Where are you?"
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 am

Komui sighed and continued to walk down the hallway. "Be sure to hurry to the cafeteria once you found whoever you're looking for!"

Hikaru looked down the way Lavi pointed and tilted his head. "Didn't we come the other way?"

Kaoru lightly snickered. "I think we forgot which way we came from."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 am

"Hmm...so far all I see is a beach." Yuffie spun around and sighed. "I wonder if there's any strong enemies here."

Lightning looked over to the three of them. "You don't remember? This is just great."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Lavi rubbed the back of his head. "Doesn't help when we're not exactly paying attention to where we're going."

"Lead the way then," Akabane told Tifa, smiling.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 am

"Yamino-kun!" Loki called out once he caught sight of Yamino.

"Excuse me. Would all students and teachers come to the cafeteria, please? Thank you?" Sebastian's voice suddenly came through the intercoms before it clicked off.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm

"You want to fight someone? Just because everything is giant doesn't mean it's bad, though, right?" Usagi was a little overwhelmed as she spotted a huge dragonfly in the distance.

Conan continued making his way to the cafeteria, hoping to discover more clues during this meeting.

Yamino sighed in relief as he spotted the shrunken god and quickly approached. "Is everything all right? I'm sorry I didn't look for you sooner but around the time the school landed, there was this weird sound and I think someone stole something from the kitchen. Should we head to the cafeteria, then?"
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Komui walked into the cafeteria and saw no one. "Huh . . . looks like everyone is still on their way."

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other. "Now we know where to go, but which way is the cafeteria?" They turned towards Lavi and Lightning. "Do you guys know where it is?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon May 16, 2011 10:45 am

"Of course not. But, if they attack me, they're going to regret it. I won't lose to anyone!" Yuffie grinned. "I can't wait to tell Cloud and the others! They're going to be jealous of me and my skills!"

Lightning lightly rolled her eyes. "Follow me." She turned back the way she came and started walking.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Lavi shrugged and followed after Lightning, whistling a random tune while doing so.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Loki nodded. "I believe that the principal of the school has a lot of explaining to do."

Ciel sighed as he and Sebastian entered the cafeteria, though he stopped once he caught sight of Komui and Conan.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next