RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 7 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Color Sat May 21, 2011 2:21 am

Usagi was not sure she understood, and the thought of fighting anything so gigantic was not thrilling, but there had to be giant food around here somewhere. "So do you want to walk along the beach, then?"

Conan watched Ciel carefully, hoping that he would give himself away. What was going on here?

Yamino nodded back but was frowning. "So you're going to confront him, Loki-sama?"
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 pm

The twins followed after Lightning and Lavi. "So were you in the military or something? That's a very interesting weapon you have."

Komui took a seat and decided to wait for the rest to come. It shouldn't take too long.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon May 23, 2011 10:18 am

"Sure! Hopefully we can run into some treasure around here." Yuffie looked around. "I wonder how far this beach stretches. It's a long bigger than the beaches than I've seen."

Lightning turned back towards them. "It's not like you'll understand, but I was in the Guardian Corps." She took out her gunblade and held it out towards them. "This is a gunblade. Any other questions you want to know?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed May 25, 2011 7:03 pm

"What kind of monsters do you fight?" Lavi asked, eying the gunblade curiously.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm

"Not at all," Loki replied, smirking at Yamino. "But I do have ways to make him tell."

Ciel met Conan's gaze evenly, giving no hint of what he was thinking whatsoever. Though, he soon looked up at Sebastian. "Go make some beverages while we wait."

Sebastian bowed his head, "Yes, my lord." With that, he went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks and snacks for everyone.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Sat May 28, 2011 12:48 am

"Same," Usagi agreed, glancing at the water. The ocean was very blue and quite lovely. "You think there's treasure here? That would be awesome!"

Conan held his own stare, even after Ciel turned away, but was admittedly surprised that Ciel had even turned to look. That indicated not only that something was strange, but that Ciel knew what it was and was not ashamed of it. Maybe he even suspected Conan of something?

Yamino hesitated but nodded. "I'll assist in any way I can, Loki-sama." He only hoped that Loki knew what he was getting into.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon May 30, 2011 1:04 am

Kaoru tilted his head. That was a good question. "I guess that's going to have to wait. I see the cafeteria up ahead."

Hikaru looked ahead. "He's right. Unless you want to answer before we go in?" He turned toward Lightning and shrugged. "It's up to you though."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 pm

"I fought all sorts of monsters. There's the cie'th, the creatures from Pulse, and the domesticated peacekeeps from PSICOM." Lightning turned toward the three of them. "I highly doubt you understand what I'm talking about. If we ever go to my dimension, then be prepared."

"There has to be treasure here!" Yuffie grinned and looked around. "All places have treasure. You just have to know where to look."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

"Right back at'cha then," Lavi said, grinning before going to enter the cafeteria.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 am

Loki smiled up at his son. "Let's get to the cafeteria then. Maybe the principal can finally explain things to us," he said before heading over to the cafeteria.

Ciel glanced back over at Conan, eyes narrowed.

{Hey, I'm gonna drop Sebastian because I can't play Ciel and Sebastian together. Does anyone want to play Sebastian?}
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 am

"Do you know where to look?" Usagi echoed her statement.

Now his eyes were narrowed. Great. Who was this kid? Conan met his gaze again, daring him to do something suspicious.

Yamino followed, but looked far less confident than his father sounded.

{D: I'm sorry, but I'm not all that familiar with Sebastian. I'm learning about Ciel and Sebastian at the same time as Conan lol}
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 am

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other. "Your worlds are dangerous? Ours is plain . . . with the exception of our tono causing trouble."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Yuffie grinned. "Of course I do! All treasure locations are the same."

Lightning shrugged and walked into the cafeteria. "Looks like there's still some people that haven't arrived yet."

{I'll play Sebastian. ^_^}
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Lavi looked around, catching sight of Komui and walking over to him.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 am

Ciel sighed, noticing others enter the cafeteria. Though, his eye narrowed when he noticed that they were still missing people. Who else was missing?
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

"Awesome!" Usagi jumped up. "Let's go then! Right now."

Conan waited patiently, mentally going back over all of his evidence. Narugami bumped into him as he sweeped the floor behind him, but he just moved out of the janitor's way.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Komui looked over and smiled at Lavi. "Finally made your way here eh Lavi? It took you a while though."

Hikaru and Kaoru took a seat and looked around. "I wonder if the others are going to take any longer to get here. I want to take a look at this place."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 am

"Let's go!" Yuffie took off running across the sand. "Try to keep up!"

Lightning walked over to a wall and leaned against it. Guess they all have to wait until the rest of them shows up.

Sebastian walked back into the cafeteria with a tray loaded with drinks and snacks. "Would anyone care for a refreshment?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 am

"Sorry Komui. A couple of the other students and I went exploring earlier," he explained before looking around. "Who else are we missing?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am

Ciel looked over at Sebastian, sighing softly.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:07 am

Usagi followed, but lagged behind horribly. She had never been very athletic, admittedly, and sand was really hard to run in.

Yamino finally arrived, just in time to see Sebastian offering refreshments. He briefly pondered their apparent similarities and wondered if it was a coincidence or perhaps another assassin trying to get close to Loki-sama. He frowned glancing over at Conan, who was watching each person in the cafeteria in turn. There was also that strange little boy. Maybe they should just confront them? Ask who they were and why they were here? He was really sick of the assassination attempts and wondered if he could convince Loki to be direct.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 am

Komui looked around and quickly counted everyone. "I believe there's still two students and two teachers yet to arrive."

"We'll have some!" Hikaru and Kaoru jumped out of their seats and walked over to Sebastian.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

Yuffie turned back towards Usagi. "Come on! You're going to need to hurry up!"

Sebastian served them the refreshments. He looked over to the others and carefully examined each student and teacher. There is certainly an interesting selection.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Lavi kept quiet, thinking back as to who exactly was missing.

"We're missing Tifa, Yuffie, Usagi, and that creepy guy in black," he said.

"Don't worry. We're here," Akabane said as he entered the cafeteria.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

Tifa gave everyone an apologetic smile as she entered the cafeteria. "Sorry for the wait."

Ciel looked around, frowning. Where were the other two students?
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next