RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 8 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Color Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 pm

"Why? Can't we just go at a slow pace?" Usagi complained, rubbing her ankle.

"Loki-sama," Yamino began, unsure of how Loki would respond to this, "perhaps we should confront them before they speak to the entire school. They look confused now and maybe we can catch them off guard." He wasn't certain of the amount of power Ciel and Sebastian possessed or what they were, but if they were enemies, perhaps it was not prudent to give them an opportunity to chant any sort of incantation.
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 am

"Now all that leaves are the two students. I hope they haven't gotten themselves into any trouble." Komui let out a sigh and looked around.

"It's those two girls, right? Maybe they got lost." Hikaru and Kaoru said together.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 am

"Of course not! There's treasure out there and I'm going to get it first!" Yuffie started to pick up her pace. "If you want you can always return back to the school."

Lightning looked over to the others. "One of them may have gotten lost. The other one looked like she has a sense of direction."

Sebastian looked over to Ciel. He has a good feeling that the two missing students ran off somewhere. He gave a look towards Ciel, silently asking permission to go search for them.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Lavi silently snickered to himself. "One of them probably dragged the other off to explore," he suggested.

Akabane looked amused, but kept his thoughts to himself.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Ciel looked over at Sebastian and nodded. This was taking too much time and those two girls might eventually find themselves in trouble soon enough.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 am

"No! I'm fine...I want to find the treasure too," Usagi said, but looked less than fine.

Yamino observed Ciel and Sebastian's interaction, wondering if Loki understood what was going on.

Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 am

"I hope they didn't run into any trouble. While the creatures on this beach are harmless, the others in the forest aren't." Komui sighed lightly.

"How dangerous are the ones in the forest exactly?" Hikaru asked.

"The creatures in the forest . . . they consider everything a threat and will stop at nothing to make sure that threat is gone." Komui stated grimly.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 am

"Then hurry up! I don't think there's anything on this beach. Let's go into the forest. I know there has to be treasure there." Yuffie grinned.

"If these creatures are as dangerous as you say, then shouldn't we go and find them?" Lightning looked over to the others.

Sebastian walked out of the cafeteria and went in the their of their room. Things were certainly going to be interesting.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 pm

"Let's all go find them then," Lavi suggested, though he kept his eye on Sebastian as he walked out.

Akabane hummed in agreement. "It would certainly be the best idea."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Ciel glanced over at Yamino, eye narrowed before looking away.

Loki tilted his head at Ciel curiously before smirking. This was indeed an interesting child.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Color Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 am

"Eh..." The forest looked a bit scary. Usagi considered then nodded. It was a tropical beach, and the crabs were harmless enough. Besides, giant food was probably in the forest! "Yeah, okay. Let's go!"

Go searching for the missing students? Conan was not fond of that idea. He really wanted to solve some of the school's mysteries, so leaving the school itself seemed like a poor decision. "Um, excuse me." Time to act like a kid again. "It sounds really dangerous out there. I'm scared. Do I have to go? Can't I stay?"

Yamino observed Loki's reaction and wondered if he had answers.

"I'll join you in finding the students." Narugami rested Mjollnir on his shoulder. "I'm a security guard as well as a janitor. Besides, it sounds like fun. Like the time--" He paused. "Uh, a dangerous forest sounds like fun. It's a challenge!"
Color
Color

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Komui looked over to Conan and smiled lightly. "If you wish to stay at the school, then by all means."

Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged. "I don't know why you would want to stay here. It'll be a lot more interesting than staying here."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 am

Yuffie entered the forest and looked around. "So far everything seems quiet here. Come on, Usagi!"

Lightning sighed and looked towards Conan. "Do you really want to stay here alone? While the rest of us are looking for those two, this area is going to be unguarded. Who knows what could come and attack."

Sebastian reached the room that the two girls were sharing. He opened the door and smiled lightly. It was empty, but the window was wide open.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 am

Lavi shrugged. "Someone can always stay here with the kid while the rest of us go looking for the other two."

Akabane smiled, but didn't offer himself to stay. He was much more interested in this dangerous forest.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Loki looked up at Yamino and smiled at him innocently. "Why don't you go look for the girls too, Yamino-kun?"

Ciel frowned slightly. "I'll stay here."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 am

Usagi wheezed behind Yuffie and finally gave her a thumbs-up while muttering something to herself that sounded distinctly like "tyrant..." How did that girl move so quickly on these beachside pointy, uneven, rocky...rocks?

Conan teared up. "I know it's dangerous here, too, but it has to be safer than that forest, right? I'll be okay here." He smiled innocently at Ciel. "Especially if I have someone my age to hang out with!" This was working out perfectly.

Yamino hesitated then nodded. He hated the idea of leaving Loki, but perhaps his father intended to use this opportunity to discover Ciel's secret. He trusted Loki's decision. "All right."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Komui nodded. "It would be a good idea for the younger ones to stay behind."

HIkaru and Kaoru shrugged. "You're going to miss out on a lot of fun."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Yuffie stood ontop a large boulder. "There doesn't seem to be an signs of life here. That's interesting...Maybe those creatures on the beach ate them all."

Lightning sighed and looked over to the younger ones. "When we leave, make sure you seal the doors and windows. There's still no way of telling if there are people here yet."

Sebastian walked back into the cafeteria and smiled. "Young Master, I believe the two young ladies have jumped out their window and went to explore the area. I suggest we find them quickly."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Lavi looked over at Sebastian, eyebrow raised.

"I'm sure the little ones will be fine," Akabane said in a casual tone.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 pm

"Go with the others and find them then," Ciel told Sebastian, looking up at him.

Loki gave Yamino a reassuring look.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

"But they're crabs. Crabs don't eat other animals." Usagi paused, tripping on a rock and barely catching herself. "Wait, what do crabs eat?!"

"Don't worry, we won't let any strangers into the building or anything, and we'll keep the doors locked and stuff." Conan was amazed that this was so easy. Were people here just really stupid?

"C'mon, Megane, let's go. Loki will be fine," Narugami reassured, grabbing Yamino's elbow and leading him out of the cafeteria, trusting that someone else would follow them and lead the way.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Komui clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention. "Alright everyone! We better hurry and find those two. Who knows what kind of danger they ran into."

Kaoru nodded and stood up. "We'll split into teams and search this place."

Hikaru joined his brother and placed an arm around his shoulders. "So let's get to it. Who's going with who?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Yuffie shrugged. "Where I'm from, crabs eat everything. They can even use magic and attack people."

Lightning rolled her eyes a bit. "I'll lead a team."

Sebastian nodded towards Ciel. "I'll lead another." He wished he can watch the teachers handle the situation, but since he was an adult he needed to form a team.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm

"I trust you two to handle the children then," Akabane said as he followed Narugami and Yamino out.

Lavi watched them leave before looking over at Conan and Ciel. He watched them and then looked over at Lightning, grinning. "I'll join your team!"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Tifa nodded, stretching. "I'll go with Sebastian," she said.

Ciel nodded.

Loki hummed, a smile on his face as he watched Narugami drag his son out of the cafeteria.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next