RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 9 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Colormyworld Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Usagi's eyes widened. What if all the crabs knew she loved to eat crab?! Would they try to eat her as revenge? Wait, magic? "What do you mean they use magic?"

Conan watched Loki hum and Ciel's expression. Finally it was showtime. Time to find out what was going on here.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru looked towards each other and shrugged. "We'll join Lightning's team."

Komui looked to the others and smiled. "Then I'll join Sebastian's. Now let's go before those young ladies get into trouble."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 am

"They use magic. They send out sparks of lightning and poisoned bubbles. Your crabs don't do that?" Yuffie turned towards Usagi and raised an eyebrow. "Strange..."

Lightning rolled her eyes lightly. "Alright. You three, let's go." She turned towards the exit and walked out.

Sebastian smiled and looked over towards Ciel. "Be careful Young Master. We'll be back shortly."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Lavi grinned and followed after Lightning.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

"Just hurry back," Ciel told him, a frown marring his features.

Loki chuckled, watching Ciel with amused eyes before looking over at Conan. He smiled.

Tifa sighed.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

"S-sparks of lightning?" Usagi's life flashed before her eyes. She was going to get killed by giant crabs.

Yamino and Narugami blinked, both obviously confused regarding where they should go. Yamino itched to get back to Loki's side, but then again perhaps it'd be best if he kept an eye on the person closest to Loki's target... He brightened. "Narugami, perhaps you can guard the school doorways. Make sure no one tries to harm Master Loki. I'll join Sebastian's team."

The god of thunder stared blankly then shrugged once he noticed the look in the bespectacled man's eyes. "Sure, whatever. I can clean the grounds."

Conan cleared his throat, wondering if either of them would speak first or if it would need to be him.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 am

Hikaru and Kaoru waved towards the other. "Have fun!" They smiled and quickly followed after Lightning and Lavi.

Komui snickered lightly at the banter going on. "We'll celebrate after we find them." He grinned and took out a controller. "Especially with Komurin helping us!!!"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Yuffie nodded. "A lot of creatures do that where I come from, actually." She snickered lightly and continued into the forest. "Best be prepared! Who knows what is going to be in here!"

Lightning turned towards the other three. "I hope you three can defend yourselves."

Sebastian continued to smile. "Of course." He turned towards the exit and started walking out.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm

"Don't worry," Lavi grinned. "I'm perfectly capable of defending myself."

Akabane casually walked in the halls, hands tucked into his pockets.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 pm

"Komurin?" Tifa repeated, looking at Komui curiously.

Loki and Ciel looked over at Conan. Loki tilted his head while Ciel merely raised an eyebrow. Seems like neither of them are entirely willing to start the conversation.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 pm

"Well, there are definitely scary things where I come from--" like aliens and Beryl and the Amazons and "but lightning crabs?!"

Conan inwardly cursed before saying, in the most innocent voice he could muster, "wow, you guys must be geniuses! I didn't think I'd see anyone else my age enrolled in high school."

Last edited by Colormyworld on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

Hikaru and Kaoru looked over to her and grinned. "Don't worry about us. We can handle ourselves."

Komui grinned and activated his controller. "Of course! Komurin will be able to help with anything! He has proven himself quite useful in my world." He felt rumbling close by. "Here he comes!" A few seconds later, the wall crashed in and a giant robot stood there.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Yuffie shrugged casually. "I'll show you if we ever go to my world. I think you'll like it." She snickered a bit and went deeper into the forest.

Lightning sighed and continued forward. "Watch each other's back."

Sebastian sighed at the damage from the robot. "Please be careful with that Komui-san. Repairs are not easy here."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am

"Yes, ma'am!" Lavi saluted with a cheeky grin. Though, in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but worry.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Tifa stared at the robot. "...That's...interesting," she replied.

Loki smiled brightly. "Indeed! I thought that I was the only child here at first."

Ciel scoffed, giving Conan an uninterested look while keeping his mouth shut.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Usagi followed, but scoffed. "Chyeah, I doubt it! You have lightning crabs! How can I like a world with lightning crabs?"

Yamino gaped at the robot. Narugami groaned. "Who do you think has to repair that wall?! You should have more respect for the craftsmanship the wall builder put into it!"

Conan gave Ciel a skeptical and smug look. "Not feeling well?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:31 am

Hikaru and Kaoru grinned and copied Lavi's salute. "Roger!"

Komui grinned and laughed lightly. "Sorry . . . I just get too excited since I finally get to show someone how useful Komurin really is." He pouted a bit. "Nobody appreciates him back in my world."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 pm

"There's other stuff in my world besides dangerous wild life." Yuffie snickered and jumped into a tree. "There are vacation spots, too!"

Lightning rolled her eyes and led her group into the forest.

Sebastian shrugged it off. He'll deal with the repairs when they return. "Please be careful next time."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Lavi just grinned, though he did finger the hammer that was strapped onto his leg.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

"We should hurry and find Yuffie and Usagi," Tifa said, glancing back at Komurin.

Ciel raised an eyebrow at Conan. "Hardly."

Loki chuckled. "You sound older than you truly are."

"Shut up," Ciel growled out.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:09 am

Yeah, Usagi had her limits and tree-jumping was definitely one of them. She looked up and shouted "like non-lightning-shooting-crab-infested beaches?!"

Yamino cleared his throat. Time to put robots aside and focus on helping Loki-sama investigate. He turned to Sebastian. "I don't think we've been properly introduced yet." He smiled and offered his hand. "I'm Yamino Ryusuke. I didn't expect to see another butler here."

Conan watched the interaction between the other supposed children and frowned, wondering exactly what it meant. "You two don't get along?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 am

"Of course. Let's go!" Komui took the lead and walked out of the cafeteria through the hole that Komurin created. Following behind him is his trusty robot.

Hikaru looked around the forest and whistled. "This place is pretty big."

Kaoru nodded. "I hope they didnt go too far in."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yep! Don't act so surprised. My world isn't all that hostile." Yuffie continued climbing up the tree. She reached the top and saw a giant bird flying close by. "That's a really big bird..."

"We'll see how far they went when we find them." Lightning looked around. "I'm sure they're not hard to miss in this forest."

Sebastian smiled and shook hands with Yamino. "Sebastian Michaelis. It's nice to properly meet you, too."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 am

Lavi tilted his head. "Well, depending on how long they've been missing, they could be pretty far in."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Loki laughed. "That's hardly it. I just can't resist teasing him."

Ciel twitched, glaring at Loki who just smiled innocently.

Tifa sighed as she followed after Komui and Komurin. For some reason, the robot reminded her of many of Shinra's machines she had fought in the past.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next