RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Randomizer!

+2
Arashi
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Randomizer! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Randomizer!

Post  Colormyworld Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

{Go for it! ^-^}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 pm

{Can I play another character too?}

Salene focused her vision on the raven as it came flying towards her. She twirled her spear around and raised it so she can stab the bird and be on her way. This mansion is starting to piss her off.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:58 am

{Of course! *-* Anyone can add however many characters you want! And no need to use the randomizer, unless you want to--it was just a fun start to the plot/thread/game 8D}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 pm

{Hey Color, is it my turn or yours? Lol. I'm kind of confused. XD}
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm

{I think it's Arashi's? D:}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

{You're right. I'm so confused. XD}
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

{You're always confused, Naito. /shot}

The silver eyes glinted again, this time happily. A laugh is heard. "Come now, love~ Surely you don't think you'd be able to survive in this mansion for long," the voice purred out before the person suddenly jumped down to land in front of Kaien. It was a woman, with dark brown curls framing her pale, heart-shaped face and she smiled.

Blake released a hiss as he avoided the maid's attack, deflecting most of it with his knife. Though, he reached back and pulled out a gun, firing it at her.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Leon paused when he heard fighting going on in the halls, peering around a corner curiously and blinked when he saw a maid in front of him.

"A-Ah, hello."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 am

The raven hissed and turned to dust as Salene's spear made contact.

The auburn-haired ubervampire stepped through the dust and moved to inspect the skin that remained of her former disguise. "Oh, I liked this one, too." She closed her eyes, leaning against a wall. "It's just been so long since I had a decent meal. I couldn't resist." She opened her eyes slightly to glance at Salene. "Incidentally, I actually didn't believe in real fortunetellers until I met you. I didn't lie about *that*." She paused, contemplating. "Technically, I didn't lie about anything. My name *is* Evangeline, I'm just not mortal." She paused again. "Or a nun."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Kaien's eyes narrowed. "You obviously don't know who I am, do you? I'm not some average person, you know." He spun his dagger around his hand before moving into his stance. "You have no chance against me."

The maid snarled and charged straight towards Blake. "You will die here human!"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 am

Salene glared over to Evangeline and kept her spear raised up. "So if you're not a nun, then who are you?" She didn't want to take any chances against her, even if she did trusted her a few moments ago.

Seiyu knocked on the big front doors loudly. "Hello? Can someone let me in? I need a place to stay tonight and all the other inns in town are taken!" She continued knocking loudly in hope that someone will hear.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Blake smirked, jumping away as he held out his blade. He suddenly charged at her. "Don't be so sure of yourself, whelp."

The vampire hissed at him, taking a stance herself. She smirked. "Doesn't matter. I'll make sure you die. RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" Then, she charged at him.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Leon darted away just as the maid attacked, hearing the front doors being banged on. He glanced over at it.

"I don't think you'd want to come right now!"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Evangeline smiled, approaching Salene and touching the spear's tip with her finger. Black blood oozed from the small puncture wound. "I'm an ubervampire, just as the raven said. Normal vampires devour guilt and magic, and ubervampires like myself eat regular vampires. I'm not interested in having humans for dinner." She gestured to the skin on the floor. "Ubervampires, like the regular ones, cannot enter sunlight ourselves so we use human skins as disguises." Anticipating a question, she added, "the nun this skin belonged to died of natural causes."

She cleared her throat. "I fell in love with a human man long ago--he's a priest and he's completely oblivious to my true nature. He thinks I'm a normal woman so I kept finding skins to match his age. He requested that I do something at a local village, and I stumbled upon this mansion. I haven't found this many vampires in years. How could I resist a meal like this!"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 am

Kaien deepened his stance and waited for the perfect moment to strike. This maid is going to die fast. He waited a bit longer before ducking and swinging his dagger hand up to slash the maid's throat.

The maid jumped into the air and quickly dived down. With her sharp nails extended, she slashed Blake across the cheek and smirked at the sight of blood forming.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Salene let out a long breath and lowered her spear. "Then do what you want. I have nothing to do with this." She turned the other way and started walking down the hall. Hopefully, it'll take her back to her room.

Seiyu grumbled lightly before stepping back slightly. She took a deep breath and kicked the door in. It swung open a bit to reveal darkness. "Great. Is anyone here? Anyone sane I can talk to?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Blake didn't care much about the blood, letting a sadistic smile form on his face. He laughed, taking out another blade from his coat. He grinned at the maid. "Come on. Surely you can do better than that."

The maid released an ear-splitting scream as her throat was slashed, turning into ash as a thousand bats flew out.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Leon jumped away as the maid attacked again and took his gun out of its holster, shooting it at her. Though, the maid quickly avoided the bullets, screeching at him as it continued to charge.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Evangeline followed Salene closely. "Oh, but dear, you have everything to do with this! With powers like yours, you're an especially delicious meal. The vampire who brings you to the master of this mansion will be awarded profusely so they'll all be after you. I promise that you'll live to tell fortunes another day, though, if you stick with me and help me get to the basement, where the master lurks." She smiled, revealing fangs. "To me, he is an especially delicious meal."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am

Kaien quickly scanned the area before putting his dagger away. "Seems like this is going to be a long night." He heard some banging earlier. Hopefully the next person he meets isn't going to come after him.

The maid smirked and disappeared into the shadows. "I can do much worse. You're going to regret running into me."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 am

Salene grumbled a bit. "Fine. I'll help you, but once you get what you want I'm gone."

Seiyu took out her sword and threw it. She heard it go through something and smiled. She walked into the mansion and sighed. She looked over to Leon and rose an eyebrow. "You know... when someone asks for the door to open, you should open it."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Blake's eyes narrowed at her, but then chuckled. This was certainly going to be a whole lot fun. He shifted his hold on the blades, making it more comfortable before looking around.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 pm

"Sorry," Leon huffed out. "I was being chased down by a deranged lunatic."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Evangeline clasped her hands together. "Wonderful! Then shall we proceed to the basement, dear? If there are any possessions that are important to you, I'd bring them along as well. Who knows if you'll be able to return to this level safely." She glanced sadly at her former skin. "I'll be leaving my things behind."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Kaien ran in the direction where he heard the banging. "Is anybody there?"

The maid charged out from behind Blake. Her claws ready to take the kill.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next