RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Colormyworld Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Usagi blinked. "Eh? Ghosts!? No, they're not ghosts. They are pretty scary, though, but your monsters seem worse!"

Conan stared at them briefly. They looked awfully young to be in a host club...he sweat-dropped slightly at himself, remembering his current de-aged condition. He'd best be careful around these people--who knew how far the organization's range went. Then he broke his stare and widened his eyes childishly. "Go to the future? Wow! Do you guys have flying cars yet?"

Yamino frowned at him. "I don't know...I just sense something dark. I keep getting images of ravens...but not like er," he paused, trying to decide how to address his uncle Odin, who had a fondness for said birds, "not like the ones we're used to."

Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 am

Komui nodded in agreement with Usagi. "The akuma we have to deal with are horrible. There's only one type of weapon that can kill them too."

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other before shrugging. "Flying cars? Nope. Our cars still drive on land. Did you use to travel with carriages?"

Hikaru snickered a bit. "How far back in the past are you?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yep. They're called Innocence," Lavi added in as he looked over at Usagi.

Akabane tipped his hat towards Tifa and Lightning. "Good afternoon, ladies."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Yuffie stared at them in shock. "Only one type of weapon can kill them?! That's crazy! Any type of weapon can kill our monsters ... most of the time anyways."

Lightning turned towards the man in black and nodded lightly. "So you were the one hiding in the shadows. Nice of you to finally join us."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hm, that's interesting," Loki mused aloud, cupping his chin in thought. This was the first time he had ever heard of anything like this.

Tifa nodded towards him. "Nice to meet you."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am

Usagi frowned. "Isn't innocence a good thing...?"

Conan coughed. Carriages?! "1994," he finally said.

Yamino hesitated. "Master Loki, I think they're dangerous. I wonder if this is all an elaborate trap."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Komui nodded towards Usagi. "That is correct miss. Innocence is the only thing that can kill akuma. The only problem is that Innocence choses its users. There aren't many of them in our world."

Hikaru and Kaoru blinked a bit before turning towards each other. "1994? We're from 2005."

{I know that Ouran didn't actually come out in 2005. It came out in 2002, but that seemed a bit of a short distance from Conan and the series ended in 2010 so I picked a year inbetween.}
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 am

Yuffie frowned a bit. "That's too bad. But then again, it's like that in my world too. Not everyone can use a weapon. Most of the people in my world are just simple villagers."

Lightning sighed and closed her eyes for a brief minute. Things here aren't turning out like she thought it would. It's better than being on Pulse though. Actually, anything is better than Pulse.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

"And anyone who are chosen by the Innocence becomes hunted down," Lavi added, but then looked over at Komui. He was wondering if they should keep telling these people more about their world.

Akabane smiled, looking over at everyone else.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

"We'll just keep an eye on them for now," Loki told Yamino reassuringly.

Tifa chuckled lightly, looking over at everyone else.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 am

Usagi hesitated, wondering if she should mention her adventures as Sailor Moon. She decided against it--for now. She still wasn't sure if it was safe.

Conan frowned. 2005? He tried to work through the timelines, but this was just plain confusing. He sighed. "Do you guys have any magic in your dimension?" If they did, it would definitely be a sign against their shared home dimension theory.

Yamino nodded. "If you think so, Master Loki." He trusted his father but that feeling... "Oh! And there's another thing that concerns me," (well, not counting the very limited stock of spices in the kitchen) "there's another child here. Do you think he's like Heimdall? Another assassin?" He had not sensed anything odd about Conan, but Loki-sama was always better at this.

Narugami, meanwhile, was working hard mopping the cafeteria floor with Mjollnir strapped to his back. He had yet to notice Loki's presence and was completely engorged in his part-time (sort of) job.

{If you need a character to interact with, Narugami is just mopping xD I have not forgotten about the dimensional travel, don't fret!}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

Komui looked towards Lavi and smiled. He has a feeling Lavi is uneasy about talking about their world, but what harm can it do? There's no way that it would affect anyone.

Kaoru shrugged lightly. "Magic? I don't know about that."

Hikaru snickered. "Don't forget Kaoru. There was Nekozawa-senpai. He practiced black magic."

"That's right! I almost forgot about him." Kaoru grinned and turned towards Conan. "Does that count?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 pm

"You guys get hunted because you were chosen to wield a weapon? That must suck. But, then again... in my world anyone gets hunted." Yuffie shrugged a bit. "I wonder which world is worse."

Lightning let out a long sigh. "If introductions are over, then I'm going back to my room now." She straightened up and made her way out of the cafeteria.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Lavi released a silent sigh and nodded. Then he looked over at Yuffie. "Well, we can only find out if we ever go there, yeah?"

Akabane watched Lightning. "Hmm, she does have a point. Now, if you don't mind, miss." He tilted his hat towards Tifa before walking off.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm

"Hmm," Loki tapped his chin in thought, glancing out of the kitchen in order to find the one Yamino's talking about. His eyes landed on Conan. "No, far from it. There's something else different about him."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Conan blinked. "What kind of black magic?" He was guessing that this friend of theirs was merely a magician like Kaitou Kid, using illusions to make it appear like he practiced magic.

Usagi's eyes widened. "Oh! I forgot! I wonder who my roommate is! Does anyone know who they're roomed with?"

Yamino frowned, giving him a questioning look that implored him to continue.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 am

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other and shrugged. "We don't know. We never saw him perform any magic."

"He just likes to appear randomly with cursed items," Hikaru said while trying to think back to when Nekozawa actually did perform any black magic.

Komui looked over to the students and lightly rubbed the back of his head. "Alright students! I think it's time for you all to head to your rooms. You all have classes first thing tomorrow morning!"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

"We have class? What kind of class?" Yuffie turned towards Komui. "What type of classes do they teach here? I don't do well in a closed classroom."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Lavi snickered and looked over at Komui. "Yeah, Komui. What kind of classes are we going to have?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Loki continued, "There seems to be magic surrounding him. I'm not exactly sure which, but the way he appears right now isn't how he should appear."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Conan glanced at Komui, assessing him before heading out of the cafeteria and to his room. The answer about black magic was very interesting--he had a feeling things were only going to become more complicated.

Usagi sighed heavily. "But I'm hungry..." Clutching her stomach and muttering something about her hatred of class, she headed to room 14, still wondering who she was roomed with.

Yamino frowned. "But he's not a god?" His thoughts were interrupted as Komui made the announcement. He looked at Loki with alarm. "Master Loki! Did you sneak in? Where are you going to sleep? You can take my bed if you'd like...I have a faculty single person room."

Narugami continued sweeping dramatically as everyone left. He was admitted as a student--not faculty due to his apparent age--but wasn't sure where his room was. Eh, he'd find it later.

{Feel free to room with whichever character you want!}
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Komui grinned and watched them walk out. "That's a surprise! You'll all see in the morning! Have a good night!!!"

Hikaru shrugged a bit. "I wonder what kind of classes we'll be having."

Kaoru snickered. "I'm sure it's going to be more like a field trip than a regular class."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Lavi pouted at Komui, but nodded anyway. He waved to Yuffie before heading to his own room, silently wondering what will happen tomorrow and who his roommate is going to be.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Yuffie pouted a bit. "Fine. If it's a class in a room, then I'm not going!" She sighed and walked out of the cafeteria to her room. She briefly paused and tried to remember which room she was in. It was either room 13 or 14.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Loki snickered. "No, I have my own room. I think it's time for me to start exploring, anyway. Be sure to keep an eye out on everything."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next