RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 4 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Colormyworld Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

Conan sighed, changing into his pajamas before his roommate arrived. He wasn't entirely pleased with this situation, although he did enjoy a good mystery. He dug through his luggage until he found a Sherlock Holmes novel he'd stashed there, and began to read it in bed, although he'd read it dozens of times before. He heard a strange outside and paused, raising an eyebrow. He moved to the door and opened it slightly, glancing into the hallway, but no one was there. "That's strange."

Usagi, meanwhile, was making a mess of room 14 as she attempted to find her pajamas in her suitcase. As she stumbled upon the crisis compact, she paused. This school was awfully weird. She wondered what the gang would think of it. Ami could probably explain everything, and Mako would probably be staring dreamily at the guys. "Argh, I miss them already." She even missed Luna. A bit.

Yamino nodded. "Please be careful."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 am

Komui smiled and decided it was time to head to his room now. The students will be fine with finding their rooms.

Kaoru sighed and looked around the hall. "I can't believe we're in separate rooms."

Hikaru nodded. "I guess they think we should be apart?"

"I guess." Kaoru stopped a bit and turned towards a door. "Looks like this is your room Hikaru."

"I guess it is. I'll see you in the morning Kaoru." He walked over to his room and opened the door. It looks like his roommate isn't in yet.

Kaoru nodded and continued walking down the hall. Hopefully his room isn't that far away.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 am

Yuffie found her room and opened the door. "Hello! Yuffie Kisaragi is here!" She looked in and slightly frowned. "What happened in here?" She looked up towards her roommate. "Did your suitcase get hit with a storm?" She snickered at Usagi and closed the door behind her.

Last edited by Kuro on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Lavi yawned a bit as he walked to his room, pausing a bit when he catches sight of Kaoru. Most likely the twin of the same guy who shared his voice. He grinned a bit. "Hey!"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

"You be careful too," Loki told Yamino as he left the kitchen, deciding to explore this new place.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 am

Conan glanced down the hallway before setting his novel gently down on a table near the door and heading out into it. He still heard the strange sounds and needed to investigate.

Usagi jumped slightly as Yuffie entered. She had, for some reason, been surprised by the door opening. "Oh, I was just unpacking." She quickly hid the compact.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 am

Kaoru turned around and smiled. "Hi there. Are you looking for your room too?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:52 am

"Unpacking? This is how you unpack? Weird." She walked over to the unoccupied bed and jumped onto it. "People from your world sure are weird."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 pm

"I am," Lavi replied, tucking his hands into his pockets. "But it's around here somewhere though."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Loki hummed a bit as he walked around, looking at his new surroundings. This place was indeed strange, but he knew there was nothing about it that he could. Not unless he revealed his true form, anyway.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:25 am

Usagi blinked. "Wha? No, I'm not...er..." She sighed. "Everyone from my world isn't weird." Her friends were pretty normal...heck besides the whole reincarnation superheroine thing, she was too.

The sounds continued to move down the hall and Conan continued to pursue them before they suddenly stopped. He stood there blankly, realizing that he was in a deserted area of the building, facing dozens of lifeless classrooms. That was odd...he had toured the entire building earlier. It wasn't that big...was it?
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

Kaoru laughed lightly. "It's alright. I'm still looking for my room too. Hikaru already found his." He heard a noise and turned back a bit. "Did you hear something?"
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 am

Yuffie snickered. "It's alright. I have weird people in my world too. Actually, everyone from my world is weird one way or another." She smiled and looked over to Usagi. "So... can you fight?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Lavi paused, head tilted to the side as he tried to listen for anything out of place. "Yeah, I did." The redhead frowned a bit before smirking over at Kaoru. "Wanna go exploring to find out what it was?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Loki stopped when he saw Conan, blinking in surprise. "Oh, hi there."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 am

"Fight?" Usagi's gaze shifted, as she tried--way too hard--not to seem suspicious. "What do you mean?"

Conan blinked. Another kid? What was with this place, allowing childr--unless this was not a child. He could be another victim of the organization! But then again, Ai had not been invited so that did not seem to be a recurring theme. Maybe this was some child prodigy?

"Hi! I'm surprised to see someone my age here! I'm Conan Edogawa." He offered his hand, momentarily forgetting about those strange vanishing sounds.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 am

"Sure. That sounds like fun." Kaoru smiled and looked around. "Do you mind if I bring Hikaru too? Since we are going back towards his room and I know he's probably bored."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 am

Yuffie shrugged. "Is there another way to explain fighting? You know... can you fight? Or defend yourself?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 pm

"Sure! The more, the merrier," Lavi grinned at him.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:15 am

Loki smiled, taking Conan's hand and shaking it in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Conan. I'm Loki."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Usagi's gaze was now flitting back and forth desperately as she tried to seem not suspicious. "Why would I need to defend myself? I'm normal."

"Loki?" That was a really strange name--after the Norse god of fire, who was similar to Hades in mythology. Then again, this boy seemed foreign--especially considering the hair color. Probably Norwegian, based on the name. But why was he in Japan? And here? "That's a really unusual name! Nice to meet you too. Are you from around here?"
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 pm

"Great!" Kaoru smiled and walked back over to Hikaru's door. "Hikaru! Open the door!"

Hikaru turned towards the door and opened it. "Kaoru? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. We just wanted to know if you want to explore the school with us."

Hikaru looked over and smiled. "Sure. It's better than staying in here."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am

Yuffie shrugged lightly. "Where I'm from it's normal to be able to defend yourself. You never know what might happen." She smiled and pulled out her shuriken. "That's why I have this with me at all times! No ninja, especially an awesome one like me, would be caught without having a weapon on them."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Lavi followed after Kaoru, keeping his ears opened just in case he missed something. If anything went wrong, he might have to fight.

Though, he grinned at Hikaru. "Then hurry it up. There's some sounds Kaoru and I heard earlier, and we wanted to go check it out."
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 pm

"Something like that. I was invited to come to this school," Loki replied, cheerfully. "Of course, it took some time to get my father to agree to let me come."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next