RPunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayward Academy

+2
Naito
Colormyworld
6 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wayward Academy - Page 10 Empty Re: Wayward Academy

Post  Colormyworld Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Usagi, who was currently only halfway up the tree, let out a yelp. "G-giant birds too?!"

Yamino shook Sebastian's hand and released it. "How long have you been in Ciel-san's service?" He was rather good at sounding casual. Loki's detective skills had definitely rubbed off on him.

Conan tried to hide his annoyance. Was this normal at this age? He really suspected something was off, but maybe he had been wrong? "So then you two just met today?"

Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

https://rpunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 am

Komui stopped at the entrance of the forest. "Alright Komurin! Time to show everyone how you are the best!" He pressed a few buttons on his controller and watched as the giant robot started shuffling it's way into the forest.

Hikaru held his chin between his fingers. "As I recall, one of them had really long blonde hair in pigtails."

Koaru followed Hikaru's gesture. "And the other one was in shorts with a low shirt and a small jacket. She also wore knee length boots."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Yuffie smiled. "I think everything is big here!" She jumped up so that she was standing at the very top of the tree. "Let's see if this bird is friendly." She waved over to it. She heard the bird let out a loud screech and saw it speeding towards her. "Nope...definitely not friendly!" She took her shuriken from her back and raised it up.

Lightning laughed lightly at the twin's description. "The blonde won't be hard to find. The other one...might be."

Sebastian placed a finger against his chin and looked up. "If I recall correctly...I've been serving the Young Master for two to three years now. How about you?"

{Just a heads up...I don't know when exactly Ciel's contract with Sebastian started so I'm gonna take a guess. If anyone can find me the real amount of time, then I would greatly appreciate it.}
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Lavi didn't say anything for once, eyes gazing out into the trees. He heard a faint screech coming from the distance and wondered if it belonged to those two girls. The redhead's eye narrowed thoughtfully.

Meanwhile, Akabane was walking casually in the forest, hands tucked into his pockets when he heard the screech. Arching an eyebrow, he decided to head into the direction where it came from.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

Ciel nodded while Loki said, "Yep!"

The god-in-hiding turned to Conan curiously. "What about you? You really must be a genius to be here!"

Tifa watched in slight amusement as the robot tore into the forest. She wondered how Yuffie would react if the ninja ever came across it.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 am

"SHURIKEN?!" Usagi was beginning to foam at the mouth. "BIRD?! Oh, I should never have come here. Nothing good can ever come from school!"

Yamino smiled. "I have only been a butler for a few years, but I've known Loki-sama for much longer. Forgive me for prying, but does Ciel-san have any family? Loki-sama's relatives are always showing up and sometimes they're difficult to deal with." So far Sebastian was not giving any answers away.

"Ahaa," Conan half-laughed awkwardly. "I'm not a genius, but I do watch a lot of detective shows!"

Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am

Komui heard a loud screech and slightly cringed. "I think someone ran into a bit of trouble. We need to hurry!" He took a deep breath and ran into the forest. Thankfully, Komurin created a wide path for them to follow.

The twins looked up at the sky. "Whoa . . . did you hear that? Sounds like it's angry."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:08 pm

"Never fear, Usagi! The Great Yuffie Kisaragi is here!" She smirked and threw her shuriken at the bird. "This bird doesn't stand a chance against me!"

Lightning narrowed her eyes. "Let's go!" She took off into a run.

Sebastian shrugged lightly. "The Young Master doesn't like talking about his family." He silently snickered. This one is going to have to de a lot better if he wants information. But, he is entertained at the thought him trying to best a demon.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Lavi blinked for a split second before hurrying after Lightning. He hoped that those two girls were alright.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm

"Oh, really?" Loki asked excitedly, eyes wide. "Do you want to be a detective too?"

Ciel blinked before letting out a soft groan, palming his face.

Tifa sweat-dropped and followed after Komui quickly.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Usagi's eyes popped out her skull as she tried to decide whether witnessing a giant bird's death via shuriken was going to scar her.

Yamino nodded fondly. So the direct approach was not going to work. At least not this way. "Then you two must be close. Loki-sama and I are as well. He runs a business and I assist. A detective agency. Like Sherlock Holmes." He chuckled. "Loki-sama is a very good detective. If he had been solving the case of the Hound of the Baskervilles, he would have solved it far faster than Holmes." He paused, considering his older brother. "In fact, he would not have been afraid at all. He loves dogs." Sometimes he thought Loki preferred dogs over snakes.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 am

Komui continued to follow the path that Komurin made. "Looks like we're getting closer! I can hear someone!"

Hkaru and Kaoru looked at each other briefly before shrugging in unison and taking off after Lavi and Lightning.
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Yuffie watched as her shuriken was caught in the bird's beak. "Amazing... no one can defend against that." She shrugged and extended her hand out. One of her materias in her arm started to glow. "Let's see the bird block this!" She created a fireball the size of a basketball and launched it at the bird.

Lightning kept running and heard a voice in the trees. "They're at the top."

Sebastian grinned. "The Young Master and I are very close even though I've only been working for him for a few years."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 pm

"Then I guess we're going up," Lavi said simply, taking out his hammer from its holster. He pointed the hammer head toward the ground and muttered, "Grow!"

His hammer suddenly became twice its size and he gripped it tightly as he stood on the head. He gave the others a grin. "I'll see you up there. Extend!" And with that, the hand of the hammer suddenly began to grow longer, extending up to the tree tops with Lavi going along with it.

Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm

"That sounded like Yuffie," Tifa muttered and hastened her pace.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:50 am

Usagi fainted immediately. Even for someone who had been through so much, giant birds and fireballs were a bit much.

Yamino continued to smile. "He seems like a very bright boy."

Conan heard a ruckus outside and raised an eyebrow. Ah, perhaps best not to think about what was happening out there. The mystery inside here was more important. "I wonder how this school teleports."
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru looked up as Lavi disappeared into the trees. "We'll stay here."

Komui continued walking and stopped Komurin. "Looks like someone got here first." He looked to the side and saw Lavi's hammer. "Lavi went first, huh."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am

Yuffie cheered as she saw the bird go up in smoke. "That'll teach you to go against the Great Yuffie Kisaragi!" She looked to the side and sighed. "She passed out. Of all the times. She missed my great triumph!"

Lightning nodded. "I'm sure he'll bring them down."

Sebastian nodded. "He really is, but he still has a few more things to learn."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 am

"Hey, are you alright?" Lavi called out to Yuffie once he caught sight of her. He looked around. "Where's that other girl?"
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Tifa blinked and looked over at Komui. "He has a hammer that can extend to that high?"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Colormyworld Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Usagi was currently unconscious on the ground beside a giant flower.

Yamino nodded back. "Ah, everyone has things to learn. While I like to think that I help Loki-sama learn things about housekeeping, he could certainly teach me a lot about academic subjects. I'm sure he understands the theory of relativity better than I do."

There came another sound in the cafeteria. Conan raised an eyebrow. "There sure are a lot of strange noises at this school," he commented.
Colormyworld
Colormyworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naito Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Komui nodded. "That's Lavi's Innocence. He can go many things with it. I'll give a more in-depth explaination when those girls are safe."

Hikaru and Kaoru were looking a bit off. "Umm . . . should we tell them?" Hikaru looked over to his brother and shrugged. "They seem occupied. Let's wait until they're done."
Naito
Naito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 am

Yuffie looked around. "She was up here. Then, she fainted and probably fell."

Lightning looked over to the twins. "You two! What are you looking at?"

Sebastian nodded lightly. "Everyone can always learn something new everyday. We all must keep an open mind."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Lavi palmed his face. "...Great. Well, everyone is looking for you two. I think it's a good idea to come down...and we better find that other girl too."

Akabane, meanwhile, arrived where Usagi had fallen and arched an eyebrow.
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Loki blinked, tilting his head as if listening to something. "Shall we go check it out?"

"Go do what you want," Ciel sighed.

Tifa blinked and nodded, looking up.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next